Pallet shuttle racking
This high density, semi-automated pallet storage and retrieval system makes it easier to load and unload goods thanks to an electric cart called Radio Shuttle.
The forkpft sets the load atop the Radio Shuttle which then moves along the track to deposit the load in the correct location.
● Shorter unload times for pallets. The Radio Shuttle modules (RSM) retrieve the pallets and bring them to the aisle entrance so the forkpft does not have to enter the lane
● Great for deep lane storage
● Allows the storage of different reference numbers per module and therefore a higher number of stored references
● Lower risk of accidents
● Reduced repance on forkpfts inside lanes helps prevent rack damage
● By adding more RSMs, the flow of incoming and outgoing goods increases
● Optimizes space by compacting pallets with different widths inside the channels
● Height between levels is minimized